We are the No. 1 rope access solutions provider to businesses & commercial properties in South Yorkshire & Sheffield.
What is Rope Access Cleaning?
Window cleaning by abseiling, or otherwise known as rope access is a method of cleaning windows. Rope access cleaning is used to reach the highest windows on a building. This involves the use of rope and other specialist equipment not used in other methods of window cleaning.
Rope access techniques were developed from climbing and caving. The practice enables the ability to descend, ascend, and change from one rope to another, therefore enabling access to clean windows that would have otherwise been left dirty.
Who can conduct Rope Access Cleaning?
Rope access cleaning is a simple method requiring a small amount of set up, a minimal amount of equipment, but a very-high level of safety process. Only fully qualified and insured window cleaners, who also have a head for heights, can conduct this niche method of cleaning. Rope access window cleaning has its standards set by IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) which operates a formal training and certification scheme. This ensures that anyone performing the window cleaning services can do so safely. Technicians securely anchor themselves to the roof of the building before abseiling down the side and cleaning each window as they pass. The cleaner is secured by harness and rope allowing them to move freely across the side of the building as needed.
Which buildings are suitable for Rope Access Cleaning?
Many buildings benefit form rope access cleaning including:
- Office blocks
- Factories and other commercial buildings
- Apartment blocks
- Shopping centres and atriums
- Historical buildings
- Church towers
- University buildings
What are the Benefits of Rope Access Window Cleaning?
There are various benefits that rope access cleaning can provide, including:
- Fast, cost-effective, and causes no disruption to workers inside the building.
- Rope access window cleaning enables the cleaning of windows that are usually unreachable when using traditional ladders, suspended platforms, and scaffolding.
- Safer than other forms of window cleaning for windows at heights.
- Space saving, with zero space taken at ground level.
- Provides an unobtrusive and environmentally friendly solution.
- Time efficient, equipment is installed and uninstalled rapidly, minimising disruption
Rope access cleaning ensures even the hardest to reach areas of your building can be cleaned, with minimal disruption to your workplace, in the safest, fastest and most cost efficent method.
Interested in Rope Access Cleaning for your workplace?
We are the most experienced and professional rope access window cleaners in South Yorkshire & Sheffield. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and attention to detail. Call us for a free tailor-made quote today!